OPTIMA’s BLUETOP Heavy Duty Dual Purpose Batteries
On the water, what takes you out has to bring you back. The OPTIMA® BLUETOP® battery delivers the power you can rely on. Its patented SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGY® means more running time, faster recharge, and up to twice the life of traditional marine batteries. And it’s specifically built to handle the demanding challenges of marine applications.
The BLUETOP Advantage
The OPTIMA BLUETOP® Battery is a high performance AGM battery with exceptional runtime and more recharges than you would get from a traditional battery.In addition to its outstanding resistance to vibration, with the efficient power generation of the BLUETOP ® and faster recharge times, you will spend less time worrying about your battery. This means more hours of fun, time after time. This flexible boat and RV battery is ideal for those who need a power source that requires no maintenance, but provides a safe start with plenty of power.
The OPTIMA® BLUETOP battery is completely spill-proof and maintenance-free. It’s lightweight and can be mounted virtually anywhere and in any position. It’s over 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries, which matters in the hull of a boat. And it retains its charge longer and recharges faster thanks to its remarkably low self-discharge rate. And that can mean a quicker return to the water after the off-season.
BLUETOP® Deep Cycle
OPTIMA’s BT DC 4.2 and BT DC 5.5 BLUETOP batteries are dual-purpose batteries. They can be used in any deep-cycle (marine accessory, house applications, trolling motor, bow thrusters) or starting applications.
BLUETOP SLI (Starting, Lighting, Ignition)
OPTIMA’s BT SLI 4.2 BLUETOP battery is a starting battery. Although you can use a deep-cycle battery in any application, starting batteries can only be used for starting applications.
- Starting and dual-purpose (starting and deep-cycling) models available.
- Lasts up to 3 times longer than other batteries.
- More power in the initial 1, 2, 5 and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead-acid batteries.
- Constant performance quality keeps your battery running at the same level even as it’s being discharged.
- Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still provide the power necessary to start your boat’s engine.
- 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries.
- Nonspillable with complete fitment flexibility; can mount in almost any position.